The following organizations have provided critical program support helping to ensure that we continue our mission of providing dance education and career-ready skill training to Students With Disabilities in New York City:
- Lower Manhattan Cultural Council
- New York State Council on the Arts
- New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council
- The Emily List Fund
- Kohlman Agency, Personal & Commercial Insurance
- The Mary Duke Biddle Foundation
Wasted Love was made possible in part with public funds from Creative Engagement / Creative Learning, supported by the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council and the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew Cuomo and administered by Lower Manhattan Cultural Council.